Sunday, May 3, 2020

Quarantine Favorites 2020

I know with everyone staying in we have all found new things to like. Plus I saw several other people doing a quarantine favorites. I don't know about you but I know I had so many thing  I was behind on and wanted to catch up with and start. I would definitively say I haven't been board. These are my quarantine favorites. 

TV shows and Movies

Let's jump right in to this one. I have been loving so many shows lately that I hadn't had time to watch till now. I also have a few more that are still on my list so hopefully I can get to them too. Most of these you can watch for free on the CW or CW Seed, Free Form. There are a few that you have to pay for like Netflix and Broadway HD. Also, let me say I would totally recommend any of the shows or movies. These are grouped by station or producing company.   
These shows include:
1.Nancy Drew (The CW). I freaking love this show its so good. I loved it so much I did a Youtube tutorial for some of the hairstyles. Which you can check out here. But back to Nancy Drew it really is great I love the mystery and Nancy and her group of friends especially Bess. She has great style. 

2. Katy Keene(The CW). This one is so great if your really in to fashion, New York, and preforming. This show is awesome its got all kinds of nods to past Broadway shows and icons. I absolutely love it. I was definitively hooked from episode 1, when Ginger is auditioning for a show. It's very Chorus Line. 

3. The Carrie Diaries (The CW Seed). This one it one that I totally just saw a commercial for and way like "What Carrie Bradshaw as a teenager, I gotta check this one out." It totally has not disappointed at all, I love it. There is also a book series which I think would be super interesting. Also, I love her hair. I'm living for the 80's curls. 

4. The Letter for the King (Netflix) This one was surprisingly great and that's why it has made this list. I really liked the magic and the kids in this show. They all have a great dynamic. 

5. Uploaded ( Amazon Prime) So I totally just binged watch this whole show in a night. I loved it, it was so good and hilarious. I also liked the mystery that happens too. I definitively think the whole VR thing is so huge. It definitely reminded me of Ready Play One a little bit so if your looking for that kind of feel this show is a great option.

6. Motherland Fort Salem (Free Form) I was hooked on this from the commercial. I love anything Books, Movies, Tv shows about witches. This one is a different take in that witches are part of the army. Totally cool! I love that their all in a military like school learning witchcraft. It's great. 

7. Siren ( Free Form) This one is one that I have been following since it came out. I still love it since its all about mermaids. Not just like sweet mermaids but ones that are lethal. Again another great Free Form show. 

8. Onward and Frozen 2( Disney+) I was so glad Disney decided to release this one to Disney + and Frozen 2. I'm such a lover of Disney so these were so great. I thought Onward was so cute and a great story. And if you know me you know I LOVE Frozen. like LOVE IT! I'm going to leave it there since I could totally make a whole post and video about Frozen. 

9. Broadway HD/ The Show Must Go On. I love Broadway shows, musicals, and preforming arts. Since I am a preforming artist myself these have been two great resources to watch shows on. I originally got Broadway HD for 42nd Street. Which was absolutely amazing. Holy Crap the tap in it and costumes. I love them, I think I might even have a tutorial coming soon for it, (wink,wink) I also liked that Andrew Lloyd Webber has been releasing his shows on Youtube for free. I love several of them like Phantom of the Opera and Cats. 

Crafts 
Moving in to a craft project that I have been totally in to is cross stitching. I know it totally sounds like a grandma thing to do but its so fun and relaxing. Plus it take minimal supplies, its literally a piece of cloth, embroidery floss, and a needle. I know you can get these from even Walmart and of course you can order online. Theses are some examples from my Pinterest. Baby Yoda is so cute, right? I have several over there saved over there. From easy like Yoda to more complicated like the houses. Which are stunning! I am currently working on Gingerbread House which is super cute. Mine actually came from a pattern kit but as you can see from the examples this possibilities are endless and you can get patterns from pretty much anywhere. If you can't or don't want a pattern kit. 





Video Games 

Lastly, one thing that I didn't have a lot of time for was video games. I literally have like 6 or so brand new games that I have wanted to play for so long. So I actually started back in to one of my favorite series Assassins Creed. Omg I love it. I literally forgot how great these games were. I also like that Syndicate is in London. I'm living for it. I also have been playing Plants vs. Zombies. It's really fun too I love Sergeant Sunflower. You can let me  me know if you want me to Twitch stream any of these games. I'm not the best but I love playing.


That's pretty much it for my favorites so far. What have you all been enjoying? Have you binged watched a lot of shows, done puzzles, watched movies, or tried a new hobby. Let me know down below.



Thanks for reading,  please don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more of my posts. 


As always,
                Love you Lots BDancer<3

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:


Check out my Social Media:

YouTube: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/RemainDancingForever

Blogger:

Instagram:


No comments:

Post a Comment