Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Book Review: A Storm of Shadows and Pearls

Hi everyone,
I recently finished A Storm of Shadows and Pearls by Marion Blackwood. I gave this book 5 out of 5 stars on Goodreads. You can see more about what this book is about here before heading in to my review.  Make sure you go check out my April TBR, Quarantine Haul to see more books I'm reading. Also, I received an ARC of this book from the author. So huge thank you to Marion Blackwood to sending me this book.  



Now hopping on in to the review this is as spoiler free as possible since this is the second book in her fantasy series. I absolutely loved this book. I think I even liked it better than the first one. It's super action packed from the first page. Our character Storm is really set up for a great story since we have some new comers come to Keutunan, the Pernulians. I also like how many side plots we have though this since there is a main conflict with the Pernulians and the side conflicts with Storm. 
I also like that we get more of Storm and Shades power trips. I love Shade he's definitely a good balance to Storm and her craziness. I would definitely say that with out Shade Storm would be in more trouble; not that she doesn't get herself in to a whole bunch of trouble as it is. It's like every time we think Storm figures out what she needs to do its wrong. 
Lastly another part which I will just lightly touch on is the fact that there is some magic in  Keutunan that King Edward releases. I won't say from where so you can read and find out. But I'm definitely intrigued to find out more about this magic and where it came from. Hopefully, we will get that in the next book.

Overall I would recommended this book especially since it so fast paced. You can read it pretty quickly and the characters are super fun. It also keeps you interested from page one since it's so action packed. I want to again say thank you to Marion Blackwood for sending me this book. It was great and I can't wait for the next one

Thanks for reading,  please don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more of my posts. 


As always,
                Love you Lots BDancer<3

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:


Check out my Social Media:

YouTube: 

https://www.youtube.com/user/RemainDancingForever

Blogger:

Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment