Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Valentines Day Inspiration 2019

Hi everyone, 
It's almost Valentines Day so I thought I'd share some of my favorites and inspiration to help make your day special. 
First these are some of my Valentines Day favorites and essentials. I've separated these in to two categories: Day/Night in or Night Out. Let me know some of your favorites below. 
Day/Night in 
Favorite Romantic Movies/books, Face masks, and nail polish with comfy p.j's are a must when staying in these are my favorites. Also, these are some great recipes to try from tasty to make for one like mug cakes. I love cooking with tasty since you can find recipes that fit your lifestyle and how many people are eating. 
Recipes: 
4 Mug Cakes 
Chocolate Hazelnut Mug Cake

Night out
When I think about going out I think about having a nice outfit, a cute bag and heels. Also, I think about perfumes. What are your favorite perfume? These are my suggestions: 

Here is some inspiration everything from outfits and makeup to recipes to try out. 
Valentines Day Outfit Inspiration 
GRWM Valentines Edition
Tasty Reciepes: You can totally search for more on Tasty but these were two of my favorites. 
Chicken Dinner for two 
Date Night Dinners 
Nerdy Nummies Recipe: 
Heart Petit Fours 

Please don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more of my posts. 


As always,
                                                                                                                                                                       Love you Lots BDancer<3

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚

No comments:

Post a Comment