Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Book Review: Aru Shah

Hi everyone,
I recently finished Aru Shah and The End of Time by Roshani Chokshi. I gave this book 3.5 out of 5 stars on Goodreads. You can see more about what this book is about here before heading in to my review since it may contain SPOLIERS. 

Hopping on in to the review.  I kinda liked this book but it wasn't one of my favorites. Plus it took me forever to get through it. I think since this was a Rick Riordan presents I was thinking it would be more like Percy Jackson but it wasn't. I also really wanted it to be so much more since it was pitched as Sailor Moon themed. I love love love Sailor Moon. And too I think I had trouble getting through it because I don't have any prior knowledge about Hindu Gods and Goddesses so that was a bit confusing. That being said I did really like the characters of Aru and Mini these were super cute kids and their friendship builds with the story. I also liked Boo he was super great and a good companion for the other characters. The actually story was pretty good, I just wish there had been more information from the start about the Gods and who the Pandavan Brothers were. We get a small glimpse of the actual Pandavan Brother "life" when Aru and Mini encounter an enchanted house but it wasn't enough for me. I just wanted more so I could piece together what happened in the past with what was happening to Aru and Mini. I'm still debating if I want to continue on with the series. Let me know if you have read this and what your thoughts are down below or connect on with me on my other socials linked down below. 

Thanks for reading,  please don’t forget to like, comment, and follow for more of my posts. 

As always,
                Love you Lots BDancer<3

。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚ 。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:*:・゚。・:*:・゚,。・:

No comments:

Post a Comment