Monday, September 14, 2015

Summer Favorites


I can’t believe that summers is almost over. This summer was filled with so many good things so lets get in to my favorites. 
Starting with beauty items:
First thing, I loved this summer was the Aveeno shave gel and the Aveeno loation. These things were absolutely amazing for my dry, itchy skin. I will definitely continue to use these. 
Next, was Hard Candies felt tip liner. This is wonderful, it is so much easier to apply a cat eye with this tip. I loved how smooth it glided on and it lasts all day. Plus, its from the drugstore for about 5 or 6 dollars; that’s awesome. While we’re on Hard Candy Makeup. The peach colored highlighter looked so good this summer. You know how some highlighter can be a little too much this one was perfect at adding that nice glow to my skin. 
Next, was Bath and Body Works shower gel in Beach Breeze. This is from their summer collection and it smelled like the beach: super coconuty, is that a word, with that summer sun smell added in. While we’re on B&BW their summer body spray in Guava Pineapple Splash, smell’s so good. It’s like summer put in a bottle. I love this stuff, I should have bought two bottles instead of one.  
Next was the Body Shop’s body butter in coconut. This stuff went on so smoothly and it didn’t leave that greasy feeling like some body butters do. Plus, it was so moisturizing on my arms. 
Now on to Fashion items: 
First. was the Sabika jewerly (it’s not really Sabika, it’s the homemade kind) that I got from the local craft show. These earring in particular go with anything. I got a pair of just pain crystal and a pinky/peachy crystal color. 
Also, I love flower crowns…. hopefully a tutorial for how to make the one pictured above along with some others will go up soon; so be on the look out for that. 
I, also, have been loving wearing fedora hats. The one pictured has a cute like pink flower on the side of it. These hats made a wonderful addition to any “beachy” outfit.  
Lastly, I found out why everyone loves their doughnut bun makers. These things are so easy to use. Especially when you want to get your hair done quickly in the mornings. The bun maker makes it so easy to put your hair up and look put together in a few minutes. I definitely recommend getting one if you don’t have one. 
Now on the household items: 
I got a new wax warmer for my room. I works so good and it doesn’t use the impossible to find light bulbs. You can just plug this one in and turn it on and it will melt the wax cubs just as good and the light bulb ones.  
Food items that I have enjoyed over the summer: 
Of course there’s always some kind of food that goes with the season, Watermelon and cantaloupe, were the ones that I really enjoyed this summer. Along with caramel apples these were just so good I had to tell you about them. 
That pretty much wraps up my summer favorites. Let me know what you liked about summer and what some of your favorites were. 
Love you lots 

No comments:

Post a Comment